I really think I was going on a long and expensive trips with all the bling bling and everything the mainstream media have make us believe it is about when we talk about awards. SO I GOT NOMINATED. “The Liebster Award is only about blog promotion and exposure.”
I feel honored ans speechless about it. I have just started my blog 3 months ago and already it has drown so many attention. Thanks to. Sharon Mo Wordsmith
The questions that have been asked to me are so personal and I am not used to exposed myself like that. But I have to answer them and tell you more about me. Well let’s start:
1. Tell me about one thing that inspires your writing.
People around me. The way people are making their lives so much difficult just because they have the wrong mindset.
2. Apart from blogging and writing, what else do you do?
I am still a student and I am interest about IR, Marketing and Political science.
3. Give me your own definition of life.
A short journey with many beautiful days depending on how you spend them.
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Serving the community with all my knowledge and hopefully have my own talk show.
5. Who is your favourite writer/author?
Stephen R. Covey. His book changed the way I see myself and people around me.
6. If God gave you an opportunity to transform – What or who would you be?
I will not change anything as I do believe I had to be the person I am today to impact other people’s lives.
7. Would you love to meet me in person? And please share why/why not. 😛
I would say yes. This is because I do understand the depth of your poems and I believe that a face to face chat will make me feel how you feel them.
8. Which celebrity or a public figure you would like to spend a week with? And why.
The public figure I want to spend a week with is yet to come. I believe He will be “the next most wonderful person I have ever come across”
9. Can you please share the best writing tip you ever heard.
Don’t make it about yourself. make it about them.
10. What impact do you think writers have to the world?
I do believe that the things people read and understand for themselves have a huge impact in their lives.
It is now my turn to nominate new blogs that I find interesting. So here we go:
Fashion_Spirit for the lovers of fashion. She is doing amazing job on her blog with some fashion language.
Simone she is taking your natural hair journey on another level. Check her blog for hair tips and style you can do.
Sharon make sure to check out her blog for deep poetry like you have never read before. Her words does not wear makeup.
Tricia it is all about self love. Check on what she has to say.
Seth encourages youth to find their purpose. Check on his blog to get inspire.
Agurl has write about everything concerning relationship. Check out her world.
Mike great briefing about what is happening around the world concerning International relations. Better than watching the news.
P.S my dearly beloved nominees – there are rules for accepting the Liebster. Check them out:
1) Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
2) Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
3) Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
4) Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
My questions for you my dear friends are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is the biggest challenge you overcome while doing the blogging?
- How did you find the niche to go for?
- How do you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Who is your biggest supporter in whatever you do?
- Where are you from?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you since you start blogging?
- Tell us something you believe exist but everyone around you still think you are lying?
- Tell us one more interesting fact about yourself.
- How do you see your followers or people reading your blog?
I hope you are as excited as I am!!!!!