My Christmas gift has come earlier this year, for the second time in the year I got nominated again!!!!! Thank you Elisgraci for the nomination. If you are passionate about food, gardening, photography and poetry follow her blog for great inspiration. Thanks again for being inspired by my blog. I still cannot believe how much people can relate with blog. Thank you.
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers, whose work they find interesting, to motivate them and promote them as well. This is what the award is all about.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Here are the questions I have been asked to answer:
Describe yourself in one word.
If you would be an animal for one day, what would you be? Why?
I am trying but I cannot picture myself as an animal maybe because i don’t like animals.
If it’s the end of the world, what are you going to do on the last day?
On my last day on Earth I would like to be surrounded by all the people I care about and having a big feast with lot of Ntaba na Kwanga ( Congolese food : goat meat and some sort of pounded cassava)
You’ll be given a super power, teleport or fly? Which one will you choose? Why?
Teleport. You have the freedom to go everywhere in no time.
If you will win 1 million pounds, list 5 things you will do immediately after getting the money.
Invest half of it in my projects, spoil my loved ones, offer a Mercedes to someone special , give to charity and finish the rest in designers’ bags I guess.
What song best describes your life?
I am not into music that much, so I cannot say.
If there’s one dead person (famous or not) who will be given life again for a day, who would you like it to be? What are you going to tell or ask him/her?
Patrice Lumumba the first Prime Minister of the Democratic republic of Congo. I will ask him why did he trust Mobutu? I will also ask what was his plan to bring the country to a good democracy and stable economy.
Name one food you will never eat. Will you change your mind and eat it if somebody will give you money in exchange of eating that food?
Soft boiled fetal duck. I don’t know how one eat it. I will never eat that money is nothing you can keep it. It is so cruel oh Lord.
How would you like your family or friends to remember you?
As the person who had brought change and blessings for them. The person who had taught them that being yourself is the way to happy life.
If you will be given an immortal life, would you accept it or not? Why?
I will not accept it. I don’t want to live in memories when all the people I care about are gone.
My nominees are:
The questions for my nominees are:
- How do you see yourself?
- If you were asked to be someone else, who would you be?
- How is it to be you right now?
- why did you start blogging?
- Do you believe in God and angels?
- If you were to replace your own guardian angel for a day? How will you deal with yourself?
- Why are you doing what you do right now with your life.
- What is the best advice you always give to people?
- Is the opinion of others in your life matter?
- if you were given the power to go back in the past and fix one of your mistake, which one will it be? why?
My last post of the year will be on the 31 of December. Stay tune and keep sharing what inspire you. Happy Holidays.