Have you ever felt so down that you want to sleep the whole say or go have drinks until you can’t stand on your feet or even worse, forcing yourself to throw up hoping that it will come out and you will feel better? You are not alone, I used to sleep for the entire day when I felt down and started to think how miserable I am.
Those was the old days. I have changed my habits and have adopted 10 ways to feel good which I hope will be helpful to you.
- Go for a long walk in a park,
- Call your favorite person and complain about it,
- Make yourself a feast: eat like royalty,
- Read a funny book,
- Visit your best friend or fly back home,
- Offer a gift to someone,
- Clean your room and get rid of whatever you don’t need,
- Being around children make me feel better,
- My personal favorite is doing DIY projects ( I can’t stop, I really like that),
- play your favorite song and dance.
What do you like to do to feel better?
Till next Sunday