To be totally honest, I didn’t have any specific goals for my blog this year. I was getting away with ” I am going with the flow” whenever I was asked about my goals. Trust me it is not something I recommend you to do. I have missed opportunities just because I didn’t know what I wanted at that specific moment. I have learnt from my mistakes and decided to write down 2019 goals.
- By the end of 2019, I would like to have 20,000 views on the blog and reach more African readers
- I would like to attend at least three blogger networking events in my city and meet in person the amazing blogger I follow
- Do at least three events where I meet selflovies_society (join the society on Instagram)
- Mastering public speaking is also on the list for 2019
- Finally do my driver’s licence
- Learn to swim, I have been saying that for the past two years now
Those are the most important things I would like to achieve by the end of 2019. We all have different goals but remember that it is important to set achievable ones and break them down into small tasks to make them more realistic and easy to stick by.
Yesterday 8th of December was my birthday and the quote which spoke to me the whole day was if you judge you will not understand and if you understand you will not judge.
Have you set your 2019 goals? what is your most important goal to achieve?
Till Next Sunday