It is almost next year fill with new days, new opportunities, new relationships and new everything. After seeing what you have achieved so far and the opportunities you have missed, it is not the end of the world, you are still in the race.
10 questions to ask yourself before 2019
- Do you know what you want 2019 to look like for you?
- What do you want to bring in 2019?
- Who do you want to have by your side in 2019?
- What do you want to leave in 2018?
- Have you thought about this time last year and This time next year
- What is your biggest achievement so far?
- What lessons did you learn? See related posts Lifetime lessons and 5 things I learnt in my twenties
- How being yourself can help you achieve your dreams?
- What do you need to reach the next step in your life?
- Are you being yourself?
Can you answer all those questions?
Till next Sunday