Reflection is part of the learning process and it allows us to look at our emotions, behaviours and thoughts from a neutral stand point. Reflecting on oneself is good, however do not allow it to become an obsession. Here are 10+ questions to help you reflect on yourself.
Questions to reflect on yourself
- What do I like to do? What am I really good at?
- What is difficult for me?
- What is my added value for others?
- Who am I and what do I want to be?
- Why am I doing the things I am doing?
- What do I strongly believe in?
- How do I want to contribute in next few years?
- Who is my bestfriend?
- Who can I trust at 100%?
- Who do I like to spend time with?
- What is my personal development plan?
- What is my dream job? How do I find it?
- Who do I want to be in life?
- What do I invest my time in?
- Where am I a role model for others?
- What steps am I taking right now?
Do you take time to to reflect on yourself?
Till next Sunday